2020 Bee Package/Nuc Purchases
No information available at present. When information on packages/nucs is available, it will be posted here.
If you are not a member of the Beekeeper’s Guild of San Mateo County, or if your membership is not current, you can pay dues online. Doing so will enable you to shop in this site — items available for purchase other than membership (i.e., bee packages, classes, etc.) will be displayed only when you are a current member and are signed in.
Note: Memberships must be renewed at the beginning of each calendar year.
If you have never used the online store before, you need to create an account before you can do so. However, since you’re not combining paying dues with the account setup, the account will need to be manually activated by the webmaster. After you have created your account, email the webmaster to let them know you’ve already paid and they will manually activate your account.
When purchasing a membership or creating a new account in the Guild’s online store, please allow 24 hours for the Guild to activate it.
IMPORTANT: For unknown reasons, Hotmail and AOL classify sanmateobeeguild.org as a spam domain, and will not deliver email from it — including order confirmations. We strongly recommend using a different email service for your guild store account!
- You must be a current member (i.e., have paid 2019 dues) to participate in the Guild’s bee orders,
- It can take up to 72 hours to activate your membership if you paid by check/cash. Paying dues online activates your membership immediately. Plan accordingly!
- Last date to buy a package is March 23. Last day to buy a nuc is April 2.
- If you can’t see/purchase dues for 2019, that means you’ve already paid for this year. If you paid dues online, you can log into your account and review your purchases in the Orders tab. If you paid by check/cash, the purchase will not show up in your online dashboard.
- Due to both of the points above, if at all possible please pay your dues online — doing so is more goof-proof, activates your account faster, and creates much less work for our volunteers than if you pay in cash/by check.